DataMax Registrars is a leading provider of securities register and data administration services. We presently manage over 400,000 shareholders accounts and act as Registrars to:
- AfrInvest West Africa Limited
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- Imperial Mortgage Bank Limited (Formerly GTHomes Ltd.)
- International Finance Corporation’s (IFC - Naija Bond)
- Kogi State Government of Nigeria
- Mainstream Energy Solutions Limited
- Mansard Insurance Plc.
- Notore Chemical Industries Plc.
- Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc.
- Sterling Assurance Nigeria Limited (Sterling Trust Fund).
We offer a portfolio of services designed to alleviate the administrative burden associated with managing share registers and add value to clients’ businesses. Focusing on efficiency, accuracy and reliability, we work to exceed client expectations.
Our services are categorized into six main heads:
- Primary Market Activities – new issue/offer for sale (PO)/Rights issue/private placements
- Secondary Market Activities (Post PO Services)
- Data Management and Securities Administration
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- Web-based Self- Services.
- Settlement Services for foreign denominated securities.